Summer Details Explained
At our church, Sundays take on a slightly different character during the summer months.
- We still meet at 10:30 each Sunday morning, but summer services tend to be more informal.
- Our ministers are in the pulpit once a month during the summer. On the other Sundays we have lay-led services on a variety of topics.
- Summer services include many of the same elements as our regular services, such as a greeting and announcements, readings, sharing of joys and sorrows, and an offering.
- Our choir takes the summer off, but we have a pianist and sing a hymn or two.
- Sunday school classes are not offered in the summer. Children may either attend the worship service with their families or enjoy supervised free play in the children’s wing. (Please sign in and introduce your child to the child care attendant.)