Our church is glad to assist couples who are planning weddings or services of union. We hope the information on this page will help answer some of your questions.
Who Will Officiate?
Couples can make their own arrangements for an officiant, or use one of these ministers:
- Rev. Dave Clements is available to officiate for members and nonmembers of the church.
He is a graduate of Meadville Lombard Theological Seminary.
- Rev. Lynnda White is available to officiate for members and nonmembers of the church. She is a graduate of Meadville Lombard Theological Seminary.
Our ministers are accustomed to performing interfaith weddings alongside clergy of other faiths.
What Type of Service Can We Have?
The officiant generally meets with the couple to discuss the service. Our ministers give couples flexibility to plan a service that will be personally meaningful. They can provide suggestions for vows, readings, and other elements, or the couple can choose or write their own.
How Do We Get Started?
If you’d like to reserve the church for your service:
- Contact the church office to inquire about fees, availability of the church, and minister availability.
- If your requested date is open, the office manager will tentatively schedule your event and put you in touch with the appropriate minister.
- The office manager will also send you a building use agreement. Read this agreement carefully. It includes details about fees and deposits, rules for use of the premises, and other information you will need.
- Return the signed agreement with your deposit.